Kitchens believes that the implementation of sustainable actions is increasingly viable and necessary.
- All Kitchens furniture is manufactured with raw material from reforestation wood.
- All wood finishes are made with natural wood sheets originates from recycled materials.
- The glues used in production are non-toxic, water-based, without chemical residues that are offensive to the environment.
- Melamine finishes are made with reforestation paper and stamped with pigments of organic origin (possess no environmental toxicity).
- The resins, typical of melamine finishes, are produced in a closed system, not releasing gases or residues into the environment.
- The waste generated during production is collected and burned, being transformed into energy for the production process.
- The factory exhaust system ensures that 100% of the dust and soot are stored in shielded containers. The by-product is used by ceramic companies to generate energy.